1. Complete the following sentence: WEP is used to ______ , and EAP is used to _____ wireless networks.
>encrypt; authenticate users on
2. What are three advantages of wireless over wired technology? (Choose three.)
>anytime, anywhere connectivity
>ease of adding additional devices
3. A technician has been asked to provide wireless connectivity to the wired Ethernet network of a building. Which three factors affect the number of access points needed? (Choose three.)
>the size of the building
>the number of solid interior walls in the building
>the presence of microwave ovens in several offices
4. Which statement is true concerning wireless bridges?
>connects two networks with a wireless link
Refer to the graphic. In the Wireless menu option of a Linksys integrated router, what does the Network Mode option Mixed mean?
>The router supports 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n devices.
6. Why is IEEE 802.11 wireless technology able to transmit further distances than Bluetooth technology?
>has higher power output
7. Which statement is true concerning an ad-hoc wireless network?
>created by connecting wireless clients in a peer-to-peer network
8. What is the difference between using open authentication and pre-shared keys?
>Pre-shared keys require an encrypted secret word. Open authentication does not require a secret word.
9. Which statement is true about open authentication when it is enabled on an access point?
>requires no authentication
10. Which WLAN component is commonly referred to as an STA?
11. Which two statements about a service set identifier (SSID) are true? (Choose two.)
>tells a wireless device to which WLAN it belongs
>all wireless devices on the same WLAN must have the same SSID
12. Why is security so important in wireless networks?
>Wireless networks broadcast data over a medium that allows easy access.
13. What term describes the encoding of wireless data to prevent intercepted data from being read by a hacker?
14. What type of authentication do most access points use by default?
15. What are two authentication methods that an access point could use? (Choose two.)
16. What are two benefits of wireless networking over wired networking? (Choose two.)
>reduced installation time
17. Refer to the graphic. In the Wireless menu of a Linksys integrated router, what configuration option allows the presence of the access point to be known to nearby clients?
18. What are the two WEP key lengths? (Choose two.)
19. Which two statements characterize wireless network security? (Choose two.)
>With SSID broadcast disabled, an attacker must know the SSID to connect.
>Using the default IP address on an access point makes hacking easier.
20. What does the Wi-Fi logo indicate about a wireless device?
>The device is interoperable with other devices of the same standard that also display the Wi-Fi logo.
21. What access-point feature allows a network administrator to define what type of data can enter the wireless network?
0 komentar to "DHomesb Chapter 7 - CCNA Discovery: Networking For Home And Small Businesses (Version 4.0)"
- Blackberry (1)
- Cisco CCNA 2 (Version 4.0) (13)
- Cisco CCNA Discovery (Version 4.0) (10)
- Cisco IT Essentials (Version 4.1) (20)
- Download (7)
- Gadget (19)
- Game (2)
- Harga Laptop (4)
- Info (37)
- Infotainment (3)
- Internet (2)
- Keriusahaan (1)
- Kesehatan (3)
- Komik (1)
- Lost Saga (6)
- Lowongan Kerja (4)
- Motor (1)
- Movie (1)
- Music (1)
- Naruto (1)
- Point Blank (8)
- SEO (1)
- Sepak Bola (8)
- Software (3)
- Sport (7)
- Tips (16)
- Tutorials (32)